Tozevite is a syrup-based nutritional supplement containing extracts of Hedera Helix and Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps the immune system function properly. Usage:
– Children 3 to 4 years old: 2.5 ml, twice daily
– Children 5 to 12 years: 5 ml, twice daily
– Children over 12 years of age: 5 ml, twice daily
– Adults: 5 ml three times daily
• It is advised to shake before use
• Advised to use after meals
Basiflux is a drug used orally whose active substance is bromexine.
This substance is able to dilute the secretions of the lungs by facilitating their extraction.
Basiflux is a mucolytic drug auxiliary to the antibacterial treatment of respiratory infections with high bronchial excretion.
1 ml of Basiflux contains 1.6 mg of bromhexine hydrochloride.
Basiflux contains no sugar, making it suitable for diabetics