Nutrixam is a food supplement that contains essential and non-essential amino acids.
It is recommended to use:
- In the presence of infections or after surgical interventions to improve immune protection and response to drug therapy.
- During protein malnutrition
- In cases of hypoalbuminemia as a result of fluctuations in protein metabolism, which causes a decrease in the effectiveness of drugs.
- In cases of anemia and Myoglobin deficiency.
- Cardiological Patient: For the protection of the heart in cases of cardiac insufficiency and damage from doxorubicin.
- Patient with Hepatosteatosis: To regulate the Gluconeogenesis process.
- Dialysis patient: To maintain protein metabolism.
- Patient with diabetes: To increase the activity of GLUT-4 and reduce peripheral resistance to insulin in interaction with metformin.
- Patient with decubitus wounds: Helps in the production of collagen for skin regeneration.
How to use: Recommended to use 1-2 sachets per day dissolved in 150 ml of water and to be consumed apart from the food meal
BiferVit Forte is a nutritional supplement of iron, folic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin B12, which are useful for the body.
Iron is an essential element for the production of red blood cells.
Often, the amount of iron should be filled in the body to avoid the risk of anemia.
Folic acid is an essential component of erythrocytes and is a key factor in the synthesis of red blood cells. An optimal amount of folic acid helps and improves its absorption by making it more “bioavailable”.
Vitamin B12 is another important element in the erythrocyte synthesis.
Vitamin B12 is also an important structural component in the linkage of iron in each red blood cell.
Vitamin C, present in significant amounts, has an antioxidant effect and makes iron absorption more effective.
For 1 pack (630 mg)
x 100 mg
Means of usage:
One or more tablets per day, according to medical judgment. Be taken after meals.